Adviser Frank O’Neill
Company Capital Concepts Group Ltd
Contact Details P O Box 31-457 Lower Hutt. Ph 04 478 6602 mobile 021 344 687.
What we do
I am a registered Financial Adviser who specialises in providing advice and transactional solutions for clients in the areas of Mortgages & Risk Insurance services.
How we work
I work in the following manner
• Agree on areas of advice requirements and establish the terms of our engagement.
• Get to know you and gather all necessary facts of your situation – Identify your specific needs and objectives.
• We then analyse and research your circumstances – Develop strategies to meet your needs and objectives.
• Prepare a Statement of Advice.
• Present our recommendations – Implement any agreed recommendations.
• Monitor the implementation and review these strategies and actions on a regular basis.
• We also provide an ongoing service of assisting you in managing the re fixing of your mortgage facilities
Experience and Qualifications
I have been in the financial services industry for over 25 years (mainly insurance and investments) and started mortgage broking in 2005. Since then I have had experience in all types of lending including first home buyers, construction loans, refinancing, investment property and business and development funding. My speciality area is investment property loans and I own investment property myself.
For your protection, I maintain a Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy of no less than $1 million (maximum cover $1 million per claim) via the Allied Kiwi group scheme. In proven cases this protects my clients from financial loss due to fraud, gross negligence, gross misrepresentation etc (if perpetrated by me).This policy is currently held with NZI.
I am an accredited Adviser with the following companies and recommend the solution that I feel best fits the customer’s requirements and needs.
ANZ, ASB, General Finance, Liberty Financial, NBNZ, Sovereign, the Co-Operative Bank and Westpac.
Risk Insurance Providers
Asteron, Fidelity Life, Partners Life and Tower.
How we get paid
On settlement of a mortgage or issuance of a risk insurance policy, I receive commission from the above product providers I deal with. The commission is generally of an upfront nature but may also include a small renewal or trail commission. I also receive a fixed rate roll over fee from some providers if I assist in re fixing your loan.
A full schedule of all providers and their commission rates are available on request.
In the rare event that you may require me to act on your behalf in a transaction whereby I do not receive a commission from the above panel of providers or you request me to act on your behalf with a provider we do not hold an accreditation with I may charge a one off fee for this work to be completed. Any such fee would be agreed in advance and authorised by you in writing.
Any advice or product implementation provided as a result of this needs analysis can only be as good as the information received from you so I ask that you provide me with the information I request. Without relevant and correct information about your personal and financial situation I run the risk of giving advice that is not appropriate for your needs. If you are unsure as to why I need certain information please ask so that I can explain.
1. It is understood that any information gathered for this needs analysis is personal and I undertake to keep this information confidential and secure.
2. The Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to request access to and correction of, your personal information.
3. Information provided by you and or any authorised agent will be used by me and any members of my staff for the purpose of providing advice to you and may also be used by any:
a) product or service provider when implementing any of my/our recommendations or variations thereof;
b) compliance advisers, assessors or by any claims investigators who may need access to such information; and
c) other professionals such as solicitors, accountants, finance brokers, financial planners when such services are required to complement this advice and as requested by you.
4. The information will be held by me / us at: 23 Park Road, Belmont, Lower Hutt.